Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Ozone
Use the style tip to Press the Reset button located at left side of open back panel. Your phone restarts display the Home screen
Reset Via Setting
- From the Today screen, select Start.
- Select System Tools.
- Select Clear Storage.
- Select Factory Default.
- Enter your passcode or the default is 1234 then press the left soft key to confirm Yes.
- Press and hold End/Power to power the device off. If the phone is frozen, remove and replace the battery.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down, Send and Power buttons.
- Keep holding the buttons until you see a menu for Wiping user data.
- Press Volume up.
- Then, Press the Send key to confirm factory default settings