Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC HD2 Leo
Reset Via settings
- Turn on your device.
- On the Home screen's Settings tab, select Menu - All Settings - System - Clear Storage
- Enter 1234 and tap Yes to confirm
- Turn off your device
- press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons
- While holding the volume buttons, press the power button and then release it
- When you see a warning message on screen, release the volume up and volume down buttons
- Press the volume up button to perform the reset when prompted, or press any other button to cancel the reset