Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC HD mini Photon
Reset Via settings
- From the main Home screen, press OPTIONS,
- And then tap Settings > Security > Factory reset.
- Enter 1234, and then tap OK.
Hard Reset via Phone Buttons
- Switch off your Device.
- press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, then press the Power button shortly and release it. You will then see a message on the screen warning you that the operation will delete all your personal data and reset all settings to manufacturer defaults.
- Release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
- Press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.