Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC EVO 3D
Reset from settings
- Turn on your cell phone.
- From the Home screen, press Menu button , and then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage then Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything
- Turn the phone off
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Power button
- Wait for the Boot Screen and then release the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press Volume Down to select Factory Reset, and then press the Power button to confirm the selection.