Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Aria
Reset Via Setting
- Turn on your cell phone.
- From the Home screen, press Menu button , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy then Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything
- Take out the battery, stay for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, and after that briefly press the Power button.
- Stay for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and after that free the Volume Down button.
- Press Volume Down to choose Clear Storage, and after that press the Power button.
- Press Volume Up to start the factory reset.