Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HTC Advantage (X7501)
Use the Stylus to press the Reset button found on the back of the device
- To succeed this operation you will need Stylus.
- Slide volume slider down.
- Now use Stylus and put in hole, these one on the back of handset.
- Process must be confirmed by pressing Center button, Camera button to cancel whole operation.
- Now handset will start to Reset data, wait patiently it may take several minutes.