Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HP Jornada 568
Use the stylus to press the Reset button on the back of the device
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your device
- Remove the backup battery. Use the stylus to hold the backup battery lock in the OPEN position, and then slide out the backup battery tray.
- Remove the main battery.
- Wait at least 5 minutes, and then reinstall the main battery,reinstall the backup battery, and reconnect the ac adapter.
- Your device should turn on automatically and display the Welcome Wizard.
- If you have enabled hp emergency backup, you will be promptedto restore your PIM databases from the hp safe store folder