Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HP iPAQ hw6715
- Locate the recessed Reset button on the bottom right side of the device.
- Use the stylus to lightly press and release the Reset button.The device restarts and displays the Today screen.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- While holding the Power button, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the bottom right side of the device for about five seconds.
- Once the device screen fades, release the Power button and remove the stylus from the Reset button.