Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset HP iPAQ h5150
- Locate the recessed Reset button on the bottom of your device.
- Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button. device restarts and displays the Today screen.
- Press and hold Calendar and iTask buttons on the front of the unit while simultaneously pressing the reset button on the bottom of the device with the tip of your stylus.
- Keep all three buttons depressed until the image on the screen fades, which should happen within five seconds.
- Release all buttons.
- To confirm that your Full Reset has completed, press the power button.
If the Full Reset has completed, the power button will NOT power the unit back on.To reactivate the unit, connect it to AC Power or press the reset button on the bottom of the unit.