Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Handspring Visor Neo
Use the tip of an unfolded paper clip to gently press the reset button inside the hole on the back panel of your device
- Hold down the Page Up button on the front panel of the handheld.
- While holding down the Page Up button, use the reset tool (or similar object without a sharp tip) to gently press the reset button.
- When the system screen appears, release the Page Up button.
- Hold down the power button on the front panel of the device.
- Use a paper clip to press the reset button.
- You will get a message warning that you are about to erase all the data stored on the device, do the following:
- Press the top scroll button on the front panel to complete the hard reset and display the startup screen.
- Do not press any other buttons during the reset.
After performing a hard reset the unit will return to the initial factory state. Extra applications will be deleted and the device will be restored to factory settings.