Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Gigabyte G1315
Hard Reset via buttons
- Power off the device.
- Then press and hold Camera button + Volume Up button + Power button.
- To restore manufacturer default press Volume Down.
- select wipe data/factory reset with volume key and select by power key
Reset via Menu
- Tap Application Drawer
- Tap the Settings
- go to Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone.
- Android SD Card Download User data will be erased after ROM update. Make ake sure to back up data beforehand.
- Copy update1.zip and configure configure to SD Card root directory.
- Fully charge the battery. Insert SD card and turn off the device.
- Turn on the device while holding volume up key. Release volume up key after Android icon shows on the screen.
- The device will automatically update the ROM.
- The download bar is on the screen to show process status. Do not perform any operations operation while updating the ROM.
- During the process, the he device will reboot automatically. auto
- Press the power key to reboot the device when the updating process finishes.
- While rebooting, the GSmart logo on the screen indicates the update is successful.