Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Garmin iQue 3000
- Unscrew the head of the stylus to access the reset tip tool, shown below.
- Use the tool to press and release the Reset button inside the hole on the back of the handheld.
- Turn on your device.
- screws from the black cap on the stylus.
- Simultaneously press the button reset (with black pen) and the power button and hold it down.
- Then remove the black pen on the reset button and hold the power button depressed until the Palm logo appears.
- press the rocker button (in the bottom center of the device) to the top and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device to the factory settings.