Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Fujitsu Siemens Stylistic M532
Reset using menu option
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch the Privacy
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset tablet.
- Touch Erase everything
- Switch off your device,
- press and hold the power and volume down keys together and hold for approx. 10 seconds. When the green android appears you can release the keys.
- Use volume down to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap on either the home or menu key.
- Use volume down to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and tap on either the home or menu key. The device will now wipe the old data from the unit.
- Tap on either the home or menu key with reboot system now selected, and the unit will reboot.Press volume down and power for 10 seconds.