Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Fujitsu-Siemens Pocket LOOX T810
- Slide off the battery cover from the phone.
- Then use the stylus to tip once into the soft reset opening.
- Afterwards the wam boot is carried out.
- First slide the battery cover from your device.
- Press and hold End button + press the tip of the stylus pen into the soft reset opening.
- Now release the End button when you see the list options in your screen.
- Choose Skip if you would like to perform a normal cold start.
- Next go to Factory Defaults.