Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Eten Glofiish X500+
Press the reset button of Pocket Pc with tip of the Stylus
- Switch on your device.
- Then tap Windows logo -> Programs -> Utilities -> Default Settings.
- Next select the data input block on the right, and please enter the authorized code in the block to the left.
- Confirm that -> tap OK.
- Switch off the device.
- Now press and hold Power button + Reset button then press the Reset button use the stylus.
- After a few seconds release all buttons in the same time.
- Then press End button until you see instructions in your screen.
- If you see this information: Erase all data and load default?.
- Press the left Soft key to confirm previous operation.
- Next information to confirm is: Delete registry only.