Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Eten G500
Press the reset button of device with tip of the Stylus
- Switch off the device.
- Now press and hold Power button + Reset button then press the Reset button use the stylus.
- After a few seconds release all buttons in the same time.
- Next you will see instructions on your screen. Please follow this instructions.
- If you see this information: Erase all data and load default?.
- Press the left Soft key to confirm previous operation.
- Next information to confirm is: Delete registry only.