Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Eten DX900
Press the reset button of Pocket Pc with tip of the Stylus
Default Settings ETEN DX900
- Switch on your device.
- Then tap Windows logo -> Programs -> Utilities -> Default Settings.
- Next select the data input block on the right, and please enter the authorized code in the block to the left.
- Confirm that -> tap OK.
- press and hold Power Button end Reset button for a while, then release them simultaneously.
- Wait for a few seconds until the screen wakes up displaying the device, firmware version and firmware build date of your device, instantly press and hold the left side button under the volume slide.
- Continue pressing such button and release it when you see an inquiry box shown on the screen Erase all your data and load default? Yes press camera button. So, press the camera button for Hard Reset, No for Soft Reset.