Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Dopod U1000
Use Stylus into the hole on the bottom side of the phone.
- To do this operation you will need Stylus.
- Slide volume slider down.
- Now use Stylus and put in hole, these one on the back of handset.
- Confirm by pressing Center button, Camera button to cancel whole process.
- Now handset will start to Reset data, wait patiently it may take several minutes.