Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Dopod 838
insert the Stylus into the hole to the left of the power socket.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Comm Manager button and Voice Command button on the device.
- Now use the Stylus to press the Reset button on right side of the device.
- Keep the Comm Manager button and Voice Command button pressed and follow on screen instructions.
- This Message Should now appear on screen : Press Send to restore factory default, other key to quit
- Release fingers from buttons, and press the Send button to start Factory reset sequence.