Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Dell AERO
Master Reset :
- First, touch Settings from the menu.
- In the Phone basics section that appears, you need to choose Master clear & reset.
- To erase all user settings and also erase your stored data on the micro SD card, touch Master clear.
- You will be asked to input a password. If you have not changed the password, the default password is 1234.
- Touch OK to proceed with erasing all data, resetting the phone to factory state, and restarting the phone.