Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Data Evolution Clio C-1050
Soft Reset: While the device is powered on, insert the stylus into the Reset button.
Warning:Clearing memory will completely erase all data on the system. This should only be done as an emergency procedure or when you wish to completely erase all data; for example, when assigning your device to a new owner.
There are following step:
- Synchronize information to your desktop PC.Backup any data you need.
- Remove the memory module cover.
- Press the silver and black Memory Erase button (under the memory module cover), and simultaneously press the Reset switch with the stylus.With Clio face down and its Notification LED/switch facing you, the Memory Erase button can be found adjacent to the RAM module.
- Replace the memory module cover.Be sure the cover is firmly in place.
- Switch on the device.
- Synchronize with your desktop PC to restore your data.