Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Cubit 4U Plus Hard Reset
- Power On Handset and connect to pc or laptop
- Download Android Tool and Drivers
- Install both drivers "SCI android drivers" and "ADB Android Drivers"
- Now open tool and press "5" and hit Enter Key to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format handset restart automatic
- hard reset done