Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Casio PV-200
You should reset the PV-200 whenever you suspect some external oddity as caused it to malfunction.
There are following step for reset:
- Open the cover and touch the screen with the stylus to turn on power.
- Use the stylus to press the Reset button on the back of the PV Unit
Note: If the above does not appear on the display when you press the Reset button, slide the battery switch to the Replace Batteries position and remove the battery compartment cover. Use the stylus to press the P button and then replace the battery compartment cover. Slide the battery switch back to the NORMAL OPERATION position and then press the Reset button.
- Tap the center of each of the four cross marks as they appear on the screen.
- Tap H or J to adjust the contrast of the display, and then tap OK
- In response to the message that appears, Tap yes to reset unit and clear all memory contents or No to abort the reset process.
- After complete the reset process then tap to select as the system language
- Tap Set to change to the pop up tool screen
- Check the time setting and correct it if necessary