Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Casio E-3000
There are following step for reset
- Switch off the device.
- While holding down the Power button, use the stylus to hold down the Reset button for about two seconds
Note: All Data will be lost! Make sure you have backed up your data.
- Take out the battery slide it downwards.
- Find the battery switch and slide it to OFF position.Wait for 5 minutes.
- Slide to the ON position.
- Insert battery and turn off your phone.
You need to recalibrate your Casio E-3000 pda