Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Casio BE-300
There are following step for reset:
- Switch on your device.
- Use the stylus to press the Reset button.
- The message "Starting..." appears on the display to let you know that the reset operation is starting
What to do if resetting does not solve the problem Perform the following steps if resetting the CASSIOPEIA does not restore normal operation.
- While holding down the Power button, use the stylus to press the Reset button.
- The message "Starting..." appears on the display to let you know that the reset operation is starting.
The Top Menu should appear on the display after a short while. Since this procedure does not affect data and settings stored in memory, you can now continue using the CASSIOPEIA.
- Connect the AC adapter to the CASSIOPEIA.
- Press the Power button.
- While holding down the OK button, use the stylus to press the Reset button.
- Tap the OK button.
Note: This displays the touch screen calibration screen. Follow the instructions on the display to calibrate the touch screen.
- Start up your computer which should have PC Connect installed on it, start up PC Connect, and establish a connection between the computer and your CASSIOPEIA.
- Tap PC Connection.
Note: This establishes a connection between your CASSIOPEIA and computer. In response to the dialog box that appears to ask if you want to start up by restoring backup data, tap OK.
- On the PC Connect initial screen, select Restore on the Tool menu.
- Select the back up file you want to restore, and then click OK.
- Click OK. This restarts your CASSIOPEIA.