Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Casio A-10
You should reset the A-10 whenever you suspect some external oddity as caused it to malfunction.
Performing tie reset operation when the A-10 is hung up or experi-encing other operational problems but no corruption of memory contents resets the A-10 without affecting memory contents or settings. A normal reset causes the Desktop to appear on the screen.
Performing the reset operation after memory data has been corrupted clears memoiy contents and settings, and causes the welcome wizard screen to appear. Set up the A-10 with some instruction. To reset the A-10
- Switch On your device.
- Use the stylus to press the reset button.
- Turn the A-10 back on to resume the reset operation.
Initializing the A-10
The following operation deletes all data stored in memory.
- Remove both the main and back-up batteries wait for about five minutes.
- First of all install the main batteries.
- Slide the release (both buttons) of the main battery holder towards "NORMAL OPERATION".
- Wait for about five seconds, arid then turn on power.
- Perform the settings in accordance with the welcome wizard menu that appears on the screen.
- After the settings turn power off.
- Install the back-up battery.
After completing the Initialization, you can re-install any data you previously backed