Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset BlackBerry PlayBook
Remove and insert the battery into your device.Press Power button until your device is on.
if phone is not response then following step:-
- From the home page, swipe down from the top bezel.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Security in the left panel.
- On the Security screen, tap the Security Wipe section.
- If you’re truly ready to proceed, tap in the entry box.
- The onscreen keyboard comes up.
- Enter the super-secret password: blackberry.
- Then tap Wipe Data.