Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset BlackBerry Monaco Storm 3 Touch 9850
Remove and insert the battery into your phone.Press Power button until your handset is on.
if phone is not response then following step:-
Security wipe From the Settings Menu
- Go to the device options.
- Tap on Security and Privacy
- select general settings.
- choose menu keys.
- Tap on Wipe Handheld.
- Select the include third-party application check box to delete all third-party apps.
- Now select Continue.
- Then put in the word blackberry and select OK.
- Then process should now begin to erase the data.
Note: All data will be deleted after reset your phone.create the backup before reset.