Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset BenQ P50
There are following step for reset
- First search the reset button. Standard is Reset button is at bottom of the phone.
- Press and hold down the Power button + insert the Stylus into the recess to trigger the Reset button.
- Until the screen fades off, then hold down both the Power button and the Reset button.
- Next when the screen has faded off completely, release both the Power button and the stylus.
- Now you will notice the Power indicator light up green, at this point, press the Power button to turn ON the PDA phone.