Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset AT&T Tilt 2
Remove the battery cover. Use the stylus tip to press the reset button located at the upper-left side of the open back panel. Replace the battery cover.
- Power device off.
- Press the Talk/Send, End and Power buttons.
- Press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset or press any other button to cancel the reset.
Hard Reset via menu
- From the today screen, tap Start.
- Tap Settings.
- From the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter "1234", then tap Yes.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Press OK to continue.
NOTE: The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the reset.