Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Asus R600
Asus R600 firmware update only for General eastern European countries New function & development : Update your firmware to Asus R600-ASUS-EE-EN-R102-0-V4.3.0
- Make sure you verify your firmware model is Asus R600-ASUS-EE-EN-R102-0-V4.1.0 from setting up – edition details. (Update wrong language/nation edition must make system lock nav function, you should validate your firmware model totally then get it for update)
- Because of to iGO map resource trademark aspect, you should do not use this firmware update your Asus R600 again after update completed. (Repeat upgrade V4.3.0 to V4.3.0 may lead Asus R600 fail update to up coming firmware model in the upcoming)
- Just before upgrade, make sure you validate your battery power ability over 60%. It advised connecting in adapter just before you update firmware to newest one.
- You should use SD card ability below 2G for update.
- You should relate to linked upgrade instructions for more information & instructions. You should be sure you recognize such constraint and then follow instructions to update firmware to newest one.