Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Asus Memo
Using a paper clip, press reset button to reset the system
Reset Via Hardware button
- Fully charge the device then turn it off before getting started.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds that press the Power key as well and keep on holding both buttons until the Recovery Menu pops up.
- Select Recovery Mode from the options, by navigating with the Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- When the Android Recovery logo appears, use the Power button to see the options, then scroll down to Factory Data Reset and confirm with Power key.
- Select Yes – erase all user data and confirm your option.
- Your tablet will start rebooting don’t interrupt the procedure.
Note: All data is delete in your device. Back up your important data to your storage card or computer before reset.