Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Amazon Kindle Fire
Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 20 seconds until you see your screen go blank and then start up again.
Amazon Kindle Fire Hard Reset
- Pull down the notifications bar at the top of the Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Select +More...and choose Device
- Now select Factory Data Reset
- Tap Yes when prompted
- Your Kindle Fire will be de-registered and then reset
- Do not touch your Kindle Fire until it restarts
- Your device will be restored and you will now need to follow the set up process to get it working again