Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Allview Alldro 3 Connect Hard Reset
- Simultaneously press the Power button and Reset button for 15 seconds (you have access to the reset button with a paper clip)
- After this operation tablet reconnect the power supply and fully charge it (this procedure leads to recalibrate the battery voltage in the tablet software)
- Press and Hold for 15 seconds with a paper clip on the "Reset"
- Press "Power" and "Vol +", Button simultaneously until the logo Allview;
- Release the keys.
- After this procedure appears Recovery sequence
- With the "Vol -" Wipe Cache Partition select ->
- then confirm by pressing Power Button
- With the "Vol -" select Wipe data / factory reset ->
- then confirm with the Power button ->
- with "Vol -" select -> Yes --delete select all user data "> Confirm by pressing Power Button.
- After formatting will reappear Recovery sequence. It will select Reboot System Now and confirm by pressing Power.
- Tablet will reboot.
- Fully loaded tablet.
- Hard Reset Done