Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel V860 Vodafone Smart 2
Note: ALL User mobile phone data: connections, images, SMS, messages and data files, saved apps like games will be lost completely. Save the back up before reset.
Alcatel OT V860 Hard Reset reset following step:
- Turn off your phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Then from this menu choose option wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now select option Yes - delete all user data and confirm with Power button.
- After previous operation accept option restart system now.
Or Other reset Process.
- Enter the Settings.
- Press the Privacy.
- Select the Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone then Erase everything.