Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel OT Pop C5 Dual OT 5036D OT 5036E
Note: All Data deleted after reset.
Create the backup data, you’re safe to start the hard reset procedure. This will require following the steps below:
- Turn Off your device. Press the Volume Up, Power keys simultaneously, until the Android screen appears.
- Using the Volume buttons to navigate, scroll to Wipe out data/Factory Reset and confirm the option by pressing the Power button.
- Navigate once more using the Volume keys to Yes – delete all data and confirm the choice using the Power button.
- Scroll down using the Volume buttons to Reboot System Now and confirm.
- When the process is completed, press the Power button to restart your device.
Or phone are not response following step :
- Go to Settings
- Press Backup and reset
- Press Factory data reset
- Press Reset device
- Press Delete all.
Confirm your decision, and wait until your phone reset and reboots.