Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel OT-103
If the Alcatel OT-103 phone freezes or not response or will not turn on
- Make sure that the battery will not be too old or to any damage that might
- Take out the battery, remove the SIM card and put them back and try to turn on your phone, so if one goes
- Your phone should be turn off.
- Hold and press # button + Power button.
- After using this code device will restart.
- Press Yes by pressing left soft key.
Note: All data is permanently deleted From your device.
Or choose from the Options menu to Restore Factory Settings.
Alcatel master code 25228353