Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Alcatel One Touch 985N Hard reset
- Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key
- When you see android logo then press Home key to see recovery options
- some time recovery options show after few seconds.
- so wait for few time to come recovery options.
- now select wipe data/factory reset and touch Enter Key to confirm.
- now select Yes -- Delete all user data and touch Enter Key to confirm.
- now Reboot Device