Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel OT 985
Note: ALL User mobile phone data: connections, images, SMS, messages and data files, saved apps like games will be lost completely. Save the back up before reset.
Alcatel OT 985 Hard Reset reset following step:
- Power on the phone.
- Then touch the gear icon on Quick Setting Panel to get to Settings.
- Next scroll to Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots with factory settings.
If your phone not response or freeze the screen. There are following step:
- Make sure that the battery will not be too old or to any damage that might
- Take out the battery, remove the SIM card and put them back and try to turn on your phone, so if one goes
- Press Volume up + Power button together, until a menu comes up.
- With Volume button select Factory settings. Confirm with HOME button.