Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Airis T610
Press the RESET button to restart Airis T610
Before running, watch the following checks:
- Please Maintain 80% Battery Charge and then turned Off before beginning.
- Save your important data to a safe location.
Warning: Be careful. Resetting your phone will erase all content stored on your phone, including apps and games,text messages, call history, music,photos and more.
Step by Step guide- How to hard reset Airis T610 phone
- In the First choose power on/off.
- And wait for a one minute.
- Then Switch to On.
- Now your Airis T610 phone has been restored at factory default.