Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Airis T483
Locate T483 RESET button under the battery cover / stylus. Press RESET hole (+ press and hold POWER button.)
Before running, watch the following checks:
- Please Maintain 80% Battery Charge and then turned Off before beginning.
- Save your important data to a safe location.
Warning: Be careful. Resetting your phone will erase all content stored on your phone, including apps and games,text messages, call history, music,photos and more.
Step by Step guide- How to hard reset Airis T483 phone
- With the phone turned off.
- Press and hold POWER ON key + WIN key + OK key.
- Your PDA will be revert to factory default settings. All data and settings will be lost! Pls back up all your important data before doing this procedure.