Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer Stream S110
You may have to execute a reset if your mobile phone fails to respond when control buttons are pushed or the display screen is tapped. Click the reset key under the battery power cover. Get rid of the battery pack cover and use the battery pack cover tab to click the recessed reset key. Change the battery pack cover when completed.
Note: Before executing a reset, make sure that your smart phone is not secured. Click tap the display screen to see if the mobile phone replies.
Acer Stream S110 Clean Boot
You can hard reset your Acer Stream S110 by following below instructions:
From the homescreen,
- press Menu
- press Settings
- press Privacy
- press Factory data reset.
- Then press Reset tablet and Erase everything.
Your tablet will now be restored to its original factory settings.If your mobile phone is not responding to display screen input
- Switch off your mobile phone
- press and hold the power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down buttons. Use the Volume down button to select Clean boot: Yes.
- Press the camera button to confirm.