Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How To Hard Reset Acer Iconia Smart S300
- Power off the phone and wait until it’s completely off.
- Click the Power button again until the device vibrates.
- Release Power button and press and hold immediately Volume + and Volume – for a few seconds.
- When you see the recovery menu, you can press the CAMERA button to confirm the reset Android process
- Wait for the reset Android procedure to finish.
- Now your smartphone has been restored to factory defaults.
if your Smartphone is not reset then the Acer Iconia Smart S300 you just navigate into your settings menu. From there you tap into Privacy option, and once in there, tap on Factory data reset, then Click Reset Smart phone and then Remove everything to format your Smart phone.
Unlock Acer Iconia Smart S300 Smart Wrong Pattern
After a specific number of incorrect entries, you will be presented with an choice to reset your pattern. Tap Forgot pattern? And get into your Google Account login name and security password.
important note:You must have an Google account on the Smartphone.