Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer C530
Acer C530 Reset may be set to reset the device if it does not respond to the on-screen button is touched. Performing a soft reset A soft reset allows your Acer C530 Series system like the computer is restarted. After a soft reset is maintained all records and entries.
Soft reset: Use the stylus to lightly press the tip of your Acer C530 top right opening of the Reset button.
To reset the Acer C530 Series appliance is something simple to do to reset the factory settings and or even to simply release the device memory.But before doing the hard reset, it is good to take some precautions so you do not have any problem in the process. Steps to be done before starting the process of master reset
- Fully charge the battery of the device.
- Make a copy of your important data.
- Read the entire procedure before you run it.
Procedure to be performed for the hard reset
- Press and hold button Today and Messaging (a) button of your Acer C530.
- While holding Today and Messaging (a) button.
- Using the tip of your stylus, lightly press the reset button inside the hole (b) on the upper right side of your Acer C530 .
NOTE: When hardware reset, formats, preferences and other settings, such as the date and time are restored to the factory defaults. The exception stored in ROM, will be cleared of all records and entries.