Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer beTouch E210
Note: Reset will often remove and erase all of your personal data from the Acer beTouch E210.
To perform factory reset/clean boot procedures, follow below steps:
From the homescreen,
- press Menu
- press Settings
- press Privacy
- press Factory data reset.
- Then press Reset tablet and Erase everything.
Your device will now be restored to its original factory settings.
If that doesn’t work, or if your Acer beTouch E210 is frozen:
- Turn the Power off and pull the battery out and reinsert it.
- Hold the Volume Down button.Then Press and release the Power button.
- When the Recovery Screen pops up, Press the Volume Down button to scroll down and select Clear Storage.
- Next, Press and Release the Power button,Wait for the Acer beTouch E210 to restart.
- If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your Acer beTouch E210 and including third-party applications.
- The Acer beTouch E210 will Reboot to its original data.This time you can restore your backed up data to your phone.