Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer beTouch E110
You may have to perform a reset and/or clean boot if your Acer beTouch E110 fails to respond when buttons are pressed or the screen is tapped.
Note: Reset will often remove and erase all of your personal data from the Acer beTouch E110.
To perform factory reset/clean boot procedures, follow below steps:
From the homescreen,
- press Menu
- press Settings
- press Privacy
- press Factory data reset.
- Then press Reset tablet and Erase everything.
Your device will now be restored to its original factory settings.
If that doesn’t work, or if your Acer beTouch E110 is frozen then following step for reset:
- Please switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Call button + Volume Up, then press and release only Power button. but hold Call button+ Volume up button.
- Now select from the Recovery Mode menu option Wipe data/factory reset. To select use Volume buttons and to confirm that with Power button.
- Then enter option yes - delete all data using Volume Down to scroll, and confirm with Power button.
- Device will restart.