Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer Allegro M310
if you have full access to the menu configurations device do the following
From the homescreen,
- press Menu
- press Settings
- press Privacy
- press Factory data reset.
- Then press Reset phone and Erase everything.
Your device will now be restored to its original factory settings.
If that doesn’t work, or if your Acer Allegro M310 is not response:
- Turn off the phone
- Simultaneously press the buttons: Vol + camera and power button
- Keep the buttons pressed until the initial setup window appears
- Once the procedure is completed as the phone came with the original factory settings.