Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Micromax Ninja 3.0 A57 Hard Reset
- Press and hold Volume UP + Power key
- Select Wipe data/factory reset By Volume Up Key
- Then Press Power On/Off Key For Select
- Then Press Volume Up Key For : Yes -- delete all user data
- Then Again Press Power On/Off Key For Select
- now reboot device.