Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Karbonn S5 Titanium Hard Reset
- Press and hold VOLUME UP + POWER KEY
- now you see green screen don't release volume up key
- after 10 seconds you see red screen, now release Volume up key.
- now you see recovery options.
- select wipe data with factory reset and press power key for 2 sec.
- now select yes -- delete all user data and press power key for 2 second.
- now reboot device.